Our Temperature Monitoring System is intended to keep the best conditions for grain stored in silos. With our system your grain will be protected from insect infestation, mold or fungus! The system controls temperature and loading level of grains, cereals, mixed fodder and other vegetable raw materials in storage silos. Our software keeps and archives the collected data on a computer hard disk.
Grain software allows to visualize all the needed information in a user-friendly manner. On your desktop you can see temperature and crops loading level of each silo, as well as temperature trend for any period of time. You can easily make temperature curve for each silo, generate necessary reports and print them.
- low power consumption;
- good maintainability of digital thermohangers and other system components;
- possibility of working both with analog and digital thermohangers;
- system service life of 25 years;
- operating temperature range is from -40 to +85 degrees Celsius;
- grain level measuring;
- user-friendly software;
- convenient and easy metrology calibration method;
- simplicity and convenience for installation and further maintenance;
- after-sales service;
- short delivery times of spare parts for the system;
- the system has all the necessary licenses and certificates;
- wireless/wired connection.
Our Turnkey Automated Process Control Solution is designed to solve a wide range of automation tasks for agrarian industry – elevators, grain storage silos, grain handling systems, compound feed mills etc. Our solution is able to take automatic control on all the technological equipment available on your agroindustrial enterprise.
- technological processes monitoring on the dispatcher computer screen;
- remote access to automated or manual control of raw and finished product traffic route;
- automated control of multicomponent scales (automatic or remote control of the dispenser motors, latches and other equipment);
- grain crushing and extruding control;
- diagnostics of technical equipment;
- sound alarm;
- emergency equipment shutdown;
- reporting and archiving;
- other functions in accordance with customer demands.